Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Room, The Book?

Its rare that I get to post news on The Room.  Usually I'm only left with hours and hours of thoughts that seem to have no destination, only a journey into madness.  "Why this?" and "Hai that?"

But today I decided to do a Google News search on Tommy Wiseau and lo and behold I come across news that Greg Sestero, aka Oh-Hai Mark, is planning on writing a book on his experiences making The Room

I never read Lord of the Rings.  I haven't had a chance to catch Moby Dick.  As far as I'm concerned, Jack Kerouac is a person made up by emo girls as an answer to the question "Who is your favorite author?" 

But a book written by Greg Sestero?  Where can I sign up for an early edition?  Do they sell books on Amazon or only DVDs? 

How could anyone not read something written by this handsome devil:

1 comment: